Street Fair 2021
Arts & Crafts Vendor Information
Thank you for your interest in the Fantasy Fest 2021 Street Fair. In 2017 we made a number of changes to how the Street Fair operates with the goal of streamlining operations and encouraging local, especially Duval St., shopkeepers and artist to participate - We were pleased to get a large turn out from our local shopkeepers and artists, and we can’t wait to welcome more of you in 2021! We hope you will join us in creating a diverse, engaging atmosphere for Fantasy Fest vendors and participants.
STREET FAIR 2021 Arts & Crafts Vendor Information
Friday, October 29 & Saturday, October 30, 2021
Booth Setup: 10 a.m.
Booth Breakdown: 11 p.m.
Street Fair Official Opening: Noon
Street Fair Official Closing: Midnight
Cost: $350 for Arts/Crafts, and $500 for Boutique Clothing, plus 7.5% sales tax per standard booth space, all blocks. 18% discount for local Monroe County-based vendors.
Deposit: $100 refundable deposit required for each booth
Booth Size: 10 feet wide by 10 feet deep
In addition to local and visiting food vendors, the Street Fair includes arts and crafts vendors and Fantasy Fest partners. NEW for 2021: all Arts and Crafts vendors will be placed along Fleming Street in our Arts & Costumes Collection — anchored by live entertainment and small concession vendors. Arts and Crafts vendors have the option to vend on BOTH days of the Street Fair and receive a 10% discount for vending both days.
Arts & Crafts Vendor Application
Click here to download our
2021 Arts & Crafts Vendor application »
Please feel free to contact the Street Fair team via email with any questions.
Map is for reference and planning purposes only.
On the application, please indicate which block you’d like to be in order of preference. You can also let us know if you’d like to be near a particular Duval St. location or landmark, but we cannot assure any specific location. Please do not tell us you’d like to be in the “same spot as last year,” please instead indicate a block.
View the map on page 4 of the application »
Tips and Reminders
- Submitting this application constitutes an agreement to abide by all Street Fair rules. The full list of rules will be included in your vendor packet. Your deposit will be forfeited if the rules are not followed.
- Applications must be filled out in their entirety. Payment by check will only be accepted prior to September 6, 2021. Please make checks payable to Fantasy Fest. Applications without payment will be returned.
- Receipt of application and payment does NOT guarantee vendor space. If booths are sold out, your application and payment will be returned to you.
- Fantasy Fest is held rain or shine, and booth payment are non-refundable after August 1st, unless we are able to resell the reserved booth space. No attendance or sales guarantees are implied or offered.
- The Street Fair is intended to showcase artisan crafts and goods. If your products are not handmade by you, please email us and see if we can accommodate you. In 2021 we are again offering a Limited number of “boutique clothing” vendors. If you are unsure whether your items qualify, please send photos/descriptions to us via email. Please note the list of excluded products: No T-shirts, buttons or pins, sunglasses, or ball caps. Beads are allowed only if hand-made.
- After your spot has been assigned and paid for, you will receive an information packet. Do not lose this important packet as it will contain important information and vendor IDs. Please review the information prior to arrival and make sure to bring this packet with you to the event.
- Booths are non-transferable and must be operated by the individuals/company that purchased them. We reserve the right to reject or accept vendors at our sole discretion.
- Use of the Fantasy Fest® logo and theme “All a Daze for a Holiday”™ is not allowed without written permission.
- You are prohibited from engaging in activities that promote or encourage nudity, including body painting or body jewelry. No vulgar, pornographic or objectionable items are allowed to be sold during the Street Fair.
- All instructions from the Police, City Officials and Fantasy Fest staff must be complied with.
- Please come prepared with everything you need to set up, operate, break down and clean up after your booth, including tables, chairs, shade, water, lighting, garbage cans and can liners. We do not provide equipment or power. Please plan to recycle.